Marketing isn't about getting more followers.
It's about building relationships, sharing your personality, and putting yourself out there. If you're trying to get more clients and you're begging people to come to you, you're doing it wrong! Which means it's time to do it right! Here's my top 5 tips to get the right clients in your chair/website/table/wherever you do business!
1. Give, give, give: So many of my clients come from a simple comment on their stories. Spend some time engaging with your current clients and dream clients every day on social. Having a hard time staying focused? Set a timer for engagement time.
2. Be authentic: The more "you" you inject in your social media, the better. People want to feel a human connection, not some corporate robot. Create boundaries but don't be afraid to share parts of yourself in your posts!
3. Know who you're talking to: Think of your posts like you're having a coffee date with your dream client. Use words they use, type how you would talk, share things they care about. If you consistently do this right, it'll resonate with the right people.
4. Stay consistent: Not every person will see everything you share. If you're really excited about something chances are your audience is too, don't be afraid to talk about it! And hype it up a lot!
5. Map out a plan: All of this can't happen without a plan. And if you know me, then you know strategy is my jam. My hot tip here is to always have something you're building up to, then work backwards to get people excited for it. It's like dating, you can't just go in for the kiss right away!
This is exactly the type of marketing strategy we tackle in Grow Academy. We dive into the "how" behind it all, you can find out more HERE.